There’s a common misconception that you need to be a member in order to enjoy a Pico de Loro vacation. It’s easy to see why this is the case. After all, Pico de Loro beach resort offers membership packages. For the longest time, I thought that I won’t be able to enjoy a stay here because I have no plans on being a member.
Well, I’ve been enjoying the Pico de Loro cove once a year for 4 years now. I plan on doing so at least once a year.
Nope, I’m still not a member. Let me tell you how.
The Beauty of Pico de Loro Beach Resort
There’s a reason why it’s getting a lot of positive Pico de Loro reviews. This cove is beautiful. You get to enjoy the best things that nature has to offer – fine sand, calm water, and greens all around you.
It’s not just about enjoying nature. It has everything that you need to have an enjoyable stay. You get a country club with useful amenities like a restaurant, gym, basketball court, game center, and more. It’s what you can expect from an exclusive country club in the metro. The only difference is you get to enjoy it amidst nature.
Simply put, you get to enjoy life’s modern conveniences with nature surrounding you. Sounds good to me!
Here are some of the pictures that we took.
How can You Stay if You’re Not a Member?
You can actually book a stay at the Pico de Loro hotel (Pico Sands Hotel – click here for best rates). That’s available to non-members. However, I do recommend that you stay at one of their condos. Here’s why:
- You don’t need to be a member. You don’t even have to know a member personally.
- You get your home away from home. It has everything that you need for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- The Pico de Loro room rates are very affordable especially if you’re a big group.
- These are big rooms. There are rooms that can accommodate 9 people.
- You get amazing views especially if you’ll rent a room with a lagoon view.
Our interns are just wrapping up their internship with us and we figured that we should give them a proper send-off since they’ve been very instrumental to us these past couple of months. What better way to do it than to give them a Pico de Loro vacation?
Hotel versus Pico de Loro condo for rent? The list above made it easy for us to decide.
Pico de Loro Condo for Rent
Here are the Pico de Loro room rates if you’re staying in one of the condos:
Now, the rates may seem expensive at first, but consider the following:
- Considering the high capacity, it’s just around PHP 1,000 per person. That’s very affordable considering that each room comes fully furnished.
- You can cook your own food! You don’t have to spend a lot of money to eat out. We brought roast chicken, canned goods, eggs and pancit canton for filling but affordable meals!
- There’s free wifi!
Here are some pictures of the room:
So yes, the Pico de Loro room rates are worth it!
For inquiries and booking, contact Ms. Raquel at 0927-401-0544.
Pico de Loro Beach Resort Entrance Fee
In addition to the Pico de Loro room rates, you also need to pay the Pico de Loro Beach Resort entrance fee:
This entrance fee gives you access to the country club and its pools and the Pico Beach. It also allows you to take advantage of their free shuttle, which is very helpful because this facility is MASSIVE.
Oh, and you can also use the gym for free!
You also have to pay PHP 1,000 (plus PHP 50) for a cash card. That’s for your whole group already. This is basically the currency at this resort since they don’t accept cash for easier transactions. It’s either you pay by credit card or with the cash card. You can use this on food, attractions and services.
Helpful Tips to Enjoy your Vacation
A vacation with your loved ones at the Pico de Loro Beach Resort will be enjoyable no matter what. Here are helpful tips to make your enjoyable vacation even more enjoyable:
- You can coordinate with Ms. Raquel if early check-in is possible. If there’s no guest checking out on the date of your arrival, early check-in can be facilitated.
- You can still enjoy Pico de Loro and its swimming pools even after checking out so you can maximize your Pico de Loro Beach Resort entrance fee. Feel free to stay until the end of the day.
- Cook your own food! You don’t have to bring cooking and dining utensils since they’re available in your room. You can also do what we did by buying roast chicken at the Nasugbu town proper.
- Plan accordingly. There are a lot of things to do so it’s best that you plan ahead. You can also skip the activities that you can do at home.
- Keep moving! Don’t stay in the room too long. We were in the room to eat and to sleep. There are a lot of things to see and enjoy so spend most of your time exploring the resort!
- Take lots of pictures! These will remind you of the amazing time that you’ll have at Pico de Loro!
- Book during a weekday or when it’s lean season. You get to save on the Pico de Loro room rates and the Pico de Loro Beach Resort entrance fee. Best of all, you’ll really feel the exclusive nature of the place.
As you can see, you don’t need to be a member to enjoy the Pico de Loro cove. Book a stay today! For inquiries and bookings, contact:
Landline: (043) 462-0864
Mobile Number: 0927-401-0544
Email Address: [email protected]
If you still prefer a stay at the Pico Sands Hotel, click here.